Pages

Saturday, July 6, 2024

One year anniversary of the blog!

Original Rally from Riding Bean

One year posting about cool media of heroines and female villains! The special review of Golden Queen´s Commando is up now and so is part 11 of the Dirty Pair retrospective to commemorate the first birthday of the blog. I hope you have read them by now! 

I began this blog on a whim and without much expectation but it managed to become a decent part of my life since, always pushing me to watch and rewatch media I probably wouldn't touch any time soon but it always turned out to be more than satisfying. 

I have done around 70 posts at this point, which isn't as much as I would want to, that's partly my own fault for having some silent months some time ago. Which is why I recently decided to become more active on the site and started posting more frequently. As of now, I post Dirty Pair episode reviews every Saturday as part of Anime Saturdays, and every Tuesday there's a movie/game review or a spotlight section. Twice a week sounds like a good frequency to me but I might do more than that some weeks because there's a lot of ground I wanna cover. 

The site has been getting decent numbers and it just keeps growing and getting better, so I don't plan to stop anytime soon. More than that, I have been enjoying the work itself like never before.  

I have also been categorizing and compiling every movie with an active and strong female character on letterboxd, you can find my account by clicking HERE. The Ultimate Action Woman Movie list might be done in a few weeks and it will be constantly updated as well. I will post about it once it's done to let you guys know. 

Also, I will try to catch up with more recent releases of movies, games and TV shows. I probably will be posting those on Sundays if I get the time to do so.

Have a great day and let's all look forward to future media with heroines and villainesses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Cutie Honey (1973) - Action magical girl

Today we are gonna talk briefly about a very influential anime and manga character. Cutie Honey was the creation of masterful manga artist G...

Popular Posts